Ok, so I’m sure you have made you way to Albertsons this week and got in on the WILD Orville Redenbacher Popcorn Deal, well heres a creative way you can turn all those packages of popcorn into adorable Valentines!
What You Will Need:
- Bags of Microwaveable Popcorn (check out Albertsons Deal HERE)
- Scrap Book or Construction Paper
- Scissors (the ones with the squiggly cuts are neat)
- Double sided Tape or glue stick
- Free Printable Sayings FREE printable
What To Do:
Step One: Measure your bag of popcorn and cut your paper to size and wrap paper around entire package of popcorn. Secure it using the double sided tape.
Step Two: Print the Valentine Sayings FREE printable and cut them out using decorative scissors. Tape or Glue to the scrap book paper
Step Three: Pass your adorable creations out to all your Valentines
Thanks, Go Team Duncan for the Craft Idea!!