Where can I buy Airtel Xstream box at an offer price?
If you love watching TV and streaming content on your phone, then you are definitely going to love the Airtel Xstream box. With the Xstream box, you will finally get the features that you have always envied on a smart TV. And the best fact amongst all this is that you only pay a small amount for so many benefits! Android TV OS, OTT streaming, 4K quality, access to a massive range of Google Play Store apps – the list of things you get with the Xstream box is frankly, endless.
Wondering where to buy the Airtel Xstream box? You can either download the Airtel Thanks app or visit the Airtel website to get the Xstream box directly from there.
Steps to buy Airtel Xstream box from the Airtel Thanks app at an offer price
- First things first, you will have to download the Airtel Thanks app on your smartphone. The Thanks app is available on both Play Store and iOS platforms. Hence, finding the app would be quite a breeze.
- Then you will have log into the app with your 10-digit phone number and additional details.
- Once you have logged into the app, you will see the main screen present itself.
- Scroll down a little bit on the home screen of the Thanks app and you will see the ‘Buy New Service’ section.
- Select the DTH icon from here.
- A new screen will open for you, where you can see the two different DTH set top boxes on offer from Airtel.
- Choose the Airtel Xstream box, by clicking on the ‘Select Box’ option.
- In the next steps, you will have to choose the Airtel DTH plans that you want, enter all your relevant personal details, such as name, phone number, and address.
- Finally, make the payment for the channel pack and the box together.
That is all you had to do! An Airtel service agent will visit your residence soon enough, with all the equipment. Therefore, you will be able to enjoy your Airtel Xstream box’s service, within a few hours!
How to buy the Airtel Xstream box from the Airtel website
You could also visit the main Airtel website and buy the Xstream box directly from there. Open the Airtel website, go to the DTH section, and choose the Xstream box. The rest of the steps are quite similar here as well. You will have to choose the plan suitable for you, make the payment and it will get installed in almost no time! However, we would still suggest using the Airtel Thanks app for getting the Xstream box. The Thanks app also makes it incredibly easy to make online payments of your DTH connection.
Your DTH payment deadline is coming soon? Just flip out your phone, choose the plan and pay the amount! Furthermore, Airtel Thanks also helps to make instant cashless transactions. Paying utility bills, recharging FASTag, broadband plans, prepaid or postpaid connection recharge and lots more – Airtel Thanks makes everything more accessible.